martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes... just sometimes I feel confused about everything, about life, about dreams and maybe about love... but now I think that it's something normal for me because when I feel lonely I start to write about love and the reason about this is because I know that you are with me in every moment and in every place that I see...
Sometimes I try to find your secrets in my mirror, in my reflection but for one strange reason I can't draw you on my mind. I'd like to know your dreams and them real to see your face with a smile. Feel my words and wait for my love, or only wait for me. When the yesterday talks me about you I start to feel scare and I don’t know why...
Sometimes when your voice start to sound on my head I swear that you are right next to me, but the reality is my enemy and at the same time my best friend because your love was my luck and my pain. I rather be lonely and wait for my moment to know a new soul with a real heart. The days were flying and I with them. After all I hope you're happy with someone else...
Sometimes my sky is broken and leave your remember fly. I try to scape of your sweetness but your eyes catch me and I lose my strength. Your lies were my illnesses and also my window to realize me the truth of your actions. Now my feelings have fear to love and give their secrets to someone else. I want this to end to get back to earth and don't feel me on the moon anymore...
Sometimes I forget you and my feelings found the solution to keep on with my life. Your pride is killing me but I still breathing like yesterday. Leaving my letters on your hands I could be your dream or maybe your nightmare but only if you read the testament of my heart you will realize the mystery of my love. Don't be shy because now I'm lost in your world.




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario